Delivery.com (delivery.com) is a well-known food delivery app brand which competes against brands like GrubHub, Seamless and Boxed. Compared to its peers, Delivery.com ranks as one of the top-performing brands in its category, with an overall ranking of #6 out of 36 total brands.
To review and rank Delivery.com, we spent approximately 90 hours reviewing the top 36 restaurant delivery services based on 380 data points such as delivery minimums, low delivery fees and price competitiveness (see the full criteria list).
- Price point: How expensive is each brand? How much does each service cost vs. competitors?
- Low delivery fees: How low are the delivery fees for each brand? How good is each service for low delivery fees?
- Delivery minimums: Does I need to order a certain amount of food in order to use each brand? Does each service have a delivery minimum?
- Search by cuisine: On each brand, can I search for food by types?
- Search by item: Can I search for specific food items on each brand?
- Fast delivery: How fast is delivery from each brand? How quickly can each service deliver my order?
- Easy to use app: How easy to use is each brand's app? How good is each service's app when it comes to ease of use?
- Good customer service: How good is each brand's customer service? How high quality is each service's customer service?
- Alcohol ordering: Can I order alcohol from each brand? Am I able to buy spirits from each service?
- Additional service fees: Does each brand charge a service fee on top of the delivery fee? Will I need to pay a service fee when I order from each service?
- Nationwide coverage: How good is each brand's coverage across the country? Can people from most major cities order from each service?
- Connected app: Will I have access to a mobile app with each brand? Does each service offer a mobile app?
- IOS compatibility: Can I use each brand's app on a device running iOS? Is each service's app compatible with iOS devices?
- Android compatibility: Can I use each brand's app on an Android device? Is each service's app compatible with Android devices?
Delivery.com's strengths are:
- Good good customer service details
- Good fast delivery details
- Good low delivery fees details
- Good nationwide coverage details
- Good app ease of use details
Delivery.com's active discount codes (view all details):
Compare Delivery.com vs. top competitors (view all):
Delivery.com Review: Features-at-a-Glance
Brand PopularityView Site
|View codes||Read details||Read details||Read details||Read details||Read details||Read details||Read details|
Product & Service Features
Shipping & Returns Policies
Pricing & Discount Policies
Customer Service Features
Compare Delivery.com with Similar Brands
Side-by-side comparisons of pricing, discounts, customer service, shipping policies, more
- Compare Delivery.com with DoorDash
- Compare Delivery.com with GrubHub
- Compare Delivery.com with UberEATS
- Compare Delivery.com with Postmates
- Compare Delivery.com with Seamless
- Compare Delivery.com with Caviar
- Compare Delivery.com with Boxed
- Compare Delivery.com with ChowNow
- Check out more food delivery apps comparisons
2019 takeout delivery top 10 rankings
- The top 10 best takeout delivery brands overall
- The top 10 food delivery app brands w/ the best price competitiveness
- The top 10 restaurant delivery services w/ the best low delivery fees
- The top 10 takeout delivery brands w/ the best delivery minimums
- The top 10 food delivery app brands w/ the best search by cuisine
- The top 10 food delivery app services w/ the best search by item
- The top 10 restaurant delivery brands w/ the best fast delivery
- The top 10 takeout delivery brands w/ the best app ease of use
- The top 10 food delivery app services w/ the best good customer service
- The top 10 food delivery app brands w/ the best alcohol ordering
- The top 10 restaurant delivery brands w/ the best additional service fees
- The top 10 takeout delivery services w/ the best nationwide coverage
- See more food delivery apps top 10 lists